- Kunzea Ambigua Oil (White cloud) - A Tasmanian shrub used to relieve muscular pains and commonly used to treat arthritis, rheumatism and relieve mild stress and anxiety
- Wintergreen Oil- strong analgesic (pain relief) and assist with dilation of blood vessels to help with circulation and absorption with other compounds
- Hypericum Perforatum Infused Oil - acts as an anti-inflammatory agent for temporary pain relief
- Peppermint Arvensis Essential Oil - used to treat muscle spasm and sore joints
If you have been experiencing pain either from exercise or training, ATP Science Capzea is a great option for you.
CapZea Pain Free Liniment containing Kunzea ambigua essential oil, peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, black pepper essential oil, Hypericum perforatum infused oil, capsicum extract in carrier oil base with penetration enhancers.
This unique combination of ingredients works synergistically to improve the quality of life in people suffering with all sorts of pain by acting on the following therapeutic targets:
- Block pain fast for immediate pain relief
- Reduces Inflammation
- Allows your body to heal
- Improves range of movement
- Breaks down corks and bruising
CAN CAPZEA BE USED ON SPORTS INJURIES?
Yes absolutely it can be used to take away pain from sports injuries however we recommend you remember that you have the injury to begin with.
IS IT DIFFERENT TO DRAGONS BREATH?
No, it is exactly the same.
ARE THERE ANY AREAS YOU SHOULD AVOID APPLYING THE CAPZEA?
Yes, anywhere sensitive to heat....
Active Ingredients: Each gram contains equivalent to Wintergreen oil 50mg, Kunzea ambigua essential oil 45mg, Peppermint oil 45mg, Black Pepper oil 2.3mg, Capsicum annuum extract dry conc. (eqv. fresh) 218.75mg, Hypericum perforatum flower (oil infused) 230 microgram.
Other Ingredients: Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil.
CAPZEA PAIN FREE LINIMENT DIRECTIONS:
Using the roll-on applicator apply CapZea topically to the affected site of pain and inflammation as often as required. Allow the topical liniment to be absorbed by the skin.