MULTI FOOD DETAILS
MULTIFOOD - 2ND PILLAR OF HEALTH
When it comes to maintaining optimum health, there’s no denying how important nutrients are for allowing our bodies to function at their best. From supporting hair, skin and nail health and the production of our body’s tissues to helping with the production of white blood cells to fight infection and the creation of red blood cells for nutrient transportation into the cells, key nutrients are vital for supporting energy levels, immune integrity, and general health and wellbeing.
Boasting a vegan-friendly, all-natural, non-GMO and synthetic free formula, ATP Science’s MultiFood is designed to provide your body with a natural balance of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, polyphenols and other plant-based nutrients lacking in the modern-day diet, to ensure optimal functionality. And with the launch of ATP Science’s 2nd Pillar of MultiFood, you can expect more of the goodness your body needs, which is why fat-soluble Vitamins A, D and E have been added to the mix. MultiFood’s clinically dosed formula is jam-packed with antioxidants, mineral combinations and key extracts known for their ability to improve gut health, vitality, metabolic properties and blood sugar regulation.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- All natural product - MultiFood is vegan-friendly, non-GMO and synthetic-free. And unlike most other ‘natural’ vitamin supplements on the shelves that are synthesised in a lab from genetically modified bacteria, ATP Science’s MultiFood is the result of natural farming, processing and storage processes after searching the globe for farmers and scientists who have perfected organic techniques!
- Supports immunity, antioxidant protection & surface tissue repair - Vitamin A is a core component of Multi Food, owing to its role in maintaining the immunity, integrity and function of surface tissues. From supporting immunity to assisting with regeneration and repair, Vitamin A is essential for maintaining skin, respiratory tract, gut, reproductive tract, bladder, inner ears and eye health. In fact, Vitamin A’s importance extends well beyond the membrane surfaces, as it is also an important player for maintaining a healthy immune system, growth and development of muscle and bone, reproduction and vision.
- Supports muscle development and bone growth - Vitamin D has long been known to help with muscle development and bone growth, and plays an important role in activating the production of a protein carrier, which is required in order to move calcium. How? Vitamin D helps to regulate hormones and vitamins, which help to regulate levels and movement of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D supplementation is known to assist with a variety of health concerns, including osteoporosis, rickets, arthritis, diabetes, poor vision, loss of appetite, weight gain and insomnia.
- Maintains inflammation - Vitamin D and Vitamin A are both known to assist with regulating inflammation in the body and improving immune health.
- Supports fertility & reproduction - Vitamin E is largely known for its anti-sterility properties, which is an essential factor for both men and women for fertility and reproduction. Additionally, Vitamin E and Vitamin C work synergistically as antioxidants to quench free radicals and scavenge Reactive Oxygen Species. And did you know that Oxidation is linked to numerous chronic conditions, including arthritis, cancer and cardiovascular disease?
Too much or too little of anything is unhealthy for our body’s natural processes, and nutrients are simply no exception. MultiFood is designed to improve deficiencies of vital nutrients, while still ensuring a healthy balance that will support and encourage optimal wellbeing and functionality.
MULTI FOOD INGREDIENTS:
ATP Science Multi Food blend using Orgenetics TM ingredients (Guava leaves and fruit, Phyllanthus emblica, Wrightia tinctoria, Lantana camara, Holy basil, Lemon peel, Moringa oleifera, Sesbansia grandiflora), Saccharomyces cerevisiae var, boulardii, rice extract, rice concentrate, Hypromellose, Anatase.
ATP SCIENCE MULTI FOOD DIRECTIONS:
Take 3 Multi Food capsules per day with food. Alternatively Multi Food capsules can also be opened and contents sprinkled onto food and blended into a smoothie or juice if preferred.